LADY AMARENA CYPRUS 2021 FINAL
From 5 March 2022 (10:00 a.m.) to 17 March 2022, the videos of the 10 finalist recipes will be published in the gallery of the initiative's website in the dedicated area Territory of Reference and can be voted by internet users of legal age.
Get ready, you could be the Queen!
Voting Methods and Criteria (LADY AMARENA CYPRUS 2021)
- Taste and balance of the recipe (based on the ingredients indicated by the participant): score from 1 to 10 - weight 40%;
Appearance and presentation of the recipe: score from 1 to 10 - weight 10%;
- Communication (effectiveness of presentation): score from 1 to 10 - weighting 30%;
- Replicability (assessment of the reproducibility of the recipe in terms of number of ingredients, availability in the national territory, execution time and drink cost): score from 1 to 10 - weight 10%;
- Technique and technical aspects of recipe preparation: score from 1 to 10 points - weighting 10%;
- Votes obtained online: the three drinks/cocktails/drinks that are voted the most by online users, as described above, will be awarded the following bonuses in relation to the individual score achieved:
+10% to the most voted of the 3
+7.5% to the second most voted of the 3
+5% to the third most voted of the 3.
Voters can be both women and men of any nationality and country.